QA / Functional Test Analyst
Are you an excellent communicator and an independent thinker, who loves being part of a supportive team, and thrives on championing the needs of a customer?
We need you to join our highly focused team of testers as a lean functional test analyst. Be responsible for testing products, functionality and enhancements as part of our QA team and ensuring our clients’ needs and expectations are consistently met. You’ll be helping people all over the world by improving the systems governments need to deliver vital revenue so their countries can modernise and prosper.
About the Role
Our team of testers enjoy variety in their roles and enable us to keep quality standards high. They have the ability to adopt the mind-set of a tax official or a tax payer identifying usability issues, as well as contributing to testing strategies and creating solutions.
As a QA Test Analyst you will be involved in:
- Testing processes and test scenarios
- Taking an analytical approach and “thinking outside the box” to identify issues in the usability of systems and create new solutions to meet client needs
- Thinking about how well products meet user needs
- Analysing requirements to ensure they solve client business problems
- Preparing, maintaining and carrying out testing activities as per the test plan and processes
- Logging issues arising from test activities including but not limited to, usability, matching to requirements, performance and any other system issues
- Documenting and managing defects to resolution
- Using test management and other tools for testing
- Supporting people as they move through User Acceptance Testing phases
Talk to us
Feel free to have a confidential chat with Diana Palezevic our Recruitment Manager on (04) 801 7758 ext 713, and send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.