DataTorque is a highly successful and fast growing Wellington based IT company that has developed specialist software that helps emerging economies around the world.
By combining our unique Kiwi ingenuity with our determination to succeed, we work together to create focused, practical and sustainable solutions that deliver fast returns. We are what we do.
We are experiencing an exciting period of growth and change, positioning the company as one of the most prominent property services providers. Our future growth strategy is for organic growth, diversification and international expansion.
Are you a Solution focused with an ability to identify opportunities and risks?
The Senior Project Manager will be required to work across various business units, functional areas and technical and non-technical initiatives, therefore a broad experience base to draw on is critical.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Developing and maintaining comprehensive project plans and creating project documentation including business cases, budgets, outcomes and timeframes;
- Engaging, informing and influencing key internal and external stakeholders throughout the project cycle;
- Delivering identified projects on time, within defined scope and within budget parameters;
- Identifying, managing and mitigating all risks and issues associated with project delivery;
- Preparing status updates and managing the project communication plan; and
- Supporting the change management process ensuring stakeholder readiness and training/support for new technology deployments.
- Collaborate with internal teams and share Best Practice
A background delivering projects in finance, or revenue / tax space would be highly advantageous.
- We have an innovative culture, our office is dynamic, fast-moving full of high energy team players
- We have fun - we're a pretty easy-going team and work well in a fun environment that is going through an exciting time of growth
- We value open communication – Own it with Passion and have your say
- We celebrate individual differences - Be yourself, bring your own unique value
- We enjoy each other’s company with social events but we also promote life & work balance
If you are interested in helping us shape a better world, then send your CV and cover letter detailing why you think you are the right person for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any additional information contact Diana on (04) 801 7758 ext 713