DataTorque is a highly successful and fast growing Wellington based IT company. Our specialist software and consultancy services help countries around the world to transform their public revenue systems.
We're looking for a Senior Project Manager who is great at finding solutions and spotting opportunities and risks.
You'll be working across business units, functional areas and technical and non-technical initiatives, so a broad experience base to draw on is critical.
- Developing and maintaining comprehensive project plans and project documentation including business cases, budgets, outcomes and time frames
- Engaging, informing and influencing key internal and external stakeholders throughout the project cycle
- Delivering identified projects on time, within scope and budget parameters
- Identifying, managing and mitigating project risks and issues
- Preparing status updates and managing the project communication plan, and
- Supporting the change management process ensuring stakeholder readiness and training/support for new technology deployments
- Collaborating with internal teams and sharing best practice
A background delivering projects in finance, or the revenue / tax space would be highly advantageous.
We would love to hear from you
If you’ve got the skills and are keen to join our team please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com.
Feel free to have a confidential chat with Diana Palezevic our Recruitment Manager on (04) 801 7758 ext 713.