Super Hero Coder
DataTorque is looking for a super talented Senior .Net Developer to join our outstanding team. We design, develop and deliver practical specialist software solutions that help nations around the world advance.
We have had year on year growth after being founded in 1994, and since then we’ve established long-term customers across the Asia Pacific region, Africa and the Caribbean. This exciting opportunity will have you creating applications for key business areas including tax, e-commerce and business intelligence. You’ll help mentor developers and work alongside our clients to shape future architecture and the functionality of our systems. We have a reputation for delivering what we promise without issues or unwanted surprises. So you will need to be focused, determined and have a sense of humour, when it comes to solving problems. You’ll be joining a family friendly organisation and a team of fellow super hero coders, many of whom have been fighting the good fight from the start. We value diversity and have an inclusive, down-to-earth working style.
In this role you’ll be delivering where it matters:
- Developing top quality code for the core product
- Developing system to system interfaces
- Performing analysis and writing solution documentation
- Providing mentoring and leadership for less experienced developers
- Traveling to exciting countries and working together with our clients to implement and support these systems.
You’ll also need:
- Excellent business analysis and requirements gathering skills as well as a proven ability to translate face to face meetings into user stories or technical specifications
- Strong knowledge of best practice, application architecture, data modelling, and object-orientated design
- An understanding of French or another language would be desirable but is not essential.
If this sounds like you please apply now with your CV and covering letter to Matt Frizzell matt@placeMeIT.net.nz or call 04 934 3305 for more information.