We are looking for super talented Senior .Net Developers to join our awesome team in Wellington. We design, develop and deliver practical specialist software solutions that help developing nations around the world.
About the Role
This exciting opportunity will have you creating applications for established long-term customers across the Asia Pacific region, Africa and the Caribbean. How we work today is a result of over a decade of delivering mission-critical large-scale revenue management systems and e-business solutions.
You’ll be joining a family friendly organisation and a team of awesome coders, many of whom have been fighting the good fight from the start. We value diversity and have an inclusive, down-to-earth working style.
In this role you’ll be delivering where it matters by:
- Developing top quality code for the core product
- Developing system to system interfaces
- Performing analysis and writing solution documentation
- Providing mentoring and leadership for less experienced developers
Skills & Experience
You'll come from a true Full Stack background and you'll take pride in the code that you produce. You'll be a best practice enthusiast; however, you definitively know when to drop the quest for perfection due to commercial realities. You are flexible in approach, and can listen to colleagues and respect other people's ideas.
- Excellent business analysis and requirements gathering skills as well as a proven ability to translate face to face meetings into user stories or technical specifications
- Strong knowledge of best practice, application architecture, data modelling, and object-orientated design
- A passion for technology, excellent communication and reasoning skills as well as the ability to adapt to and accept other approaches.
- A proactive approach; you strive to understand why things are done the way they are, and you don’t take present state for granted
- You’ll help mentor developers and work alongside our clients to shape future architecture and the functionality of our systems
What’s in it for you?
- We have an innovative culture, our office is dynamic, fast-moving full of high energy team players
- We have fun - we're a pretty easy-going team and work well in a fun environment that is going through an exciting time of growth
- We value open communication – Own it with Passion and have your say
- We celebrate individual differences - Be yourself, bring your own unique value
- We enjoy each other’s company with social events but we also promote life & work balance
- Traveling (optional) to exciting countries
If this sounds like you, we'd love you to introduce yourself
If you are interested in helping us shape a better world, then send your CV and cover letter detailing why you think you are the right person for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any additional information contact Diana on (04) 801 7758 ext 713