We are looking for super talented Senior .Net Developers to join our team in Wellington. We design, develop and deliver practical specialist software solutions that help countries around the world advance by transforming their public revenue systems.
About the Role
This exciting opportunity will have you creating applications for clients in the Pacific, Africa, the Caribbean and Europe. How we work today is a result of over a decade of delivering mission-critical large-scale revenue management systems and e-business solutions.
You’ll be joining a family friendly organisation and a team of awesome coders, many of whom have been fighting the good fight from the start. We value diversity and have an inclusive, down-to-earth working style.
In this role you’ll be making a critical difference to the business by:
- Developing top quality code for the core product
- Developing system to system interfaces
- Performing analysis and writing solution documentation
- Providing mentoring and leadership for less experienced developers
Skills & Experience
You'll come from a true Full Stack background and you'll take pride in the code that you produce. You'll be a best practice enthusiast; and you'll also know when to drop the quest for perfection due to commercial realities. You are flexible in approach, and listen to colleagues and respect other people's ideas.
- Excellent business analysis and requirements gathering skills as well as a proven ability to translate face to face meetings into user stories or technical specifications
- Strong knowledge of best practice, application architecture, data modelling, and object-orientated design
- A passion for technology, excellent communication and reasoning skills as well as the ability to adapt to and accept other approaches.
- A proactive approach; you strive to understand why things are done the way they are, and you don’t take present state for granted
- You’ll help mentor developers and work alongside our clients to shape future architecture and the functionality of our systems.
We would love to hear from you
If you’ve got the skills and are keen to join our team please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel free to have a confidential chat with Diana Palezevic our Recruitment Manager on (04) 801 7758 ext 713.