Founded in 1994, we are a fast-growing New Zealand company working all over the world enabling our clients to transform their public revenue systems so their countries can prosper.
We're now looking for a talented analyst, communicator and team player who can help us provide mission-critical large-scale revenue management systems and e-business solutions to our valued clients.
About the Role
The primary function of the Business Analyst/Consultant is to work with our projects to ensure our solutions are fit for purpose. You'll own the business requirements documents - from defining client needs and leading the scoping of requirements through to delivery and client signoff. You'll also be managing communications between the project team and the client relating to scope, clarifications, business requirements, mock-ups, and walkthroughs.
The role also involves collaboratively evolving our methodology for project delivery. You'll be implementing changes to enhance the robustness of solutions and to ensure continued project success through risk mitigation.
As a Business Analyst you'll need to be both process driven and experienced at working with clients on discovery and scoping of project requirements. The role requires a high level of communication skills both verbally and in writing. You'll possess a strong level of business acumen and professionalism and be able to demonstrate your experience in working collaboratively in a team environment.
Skills & Experience
- Identify and effectively manage key relationships and stakeholders
- Clearly define and document client needs to enable high quality and client-responsive technical specifications to be developed efficiently
- Liaise with the development team as advisor to the technical specification process
- Review technical specifications to ensure the solution meets the requirements
- Assist with clarification and walkthroughs with clients to ensure they understand the technical specifications and delivery to the business requirements
- Manage scope change throughout the SDLC in concert with the project managers
- Assist technical team with scope change requests including assessing impact on the project
- Assist test team with analysis and use case design for system testing
- Assist documentation team with user guides, online help, training material and other related user facing documentation deliverables
- Additionally, experience in developing business cases including cost/benefit analyses and risk management would be an advantage.
We would love to hear from you
If you’ve got the skills and are keen to join our team please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel free to have a confidential chat with Diana Palezevic our Recruitment Manager on (04) 801 7758 ext 713.